Monday, April 7, 2008

Look at what $.48 will get you at CVS!!


What a great week at CVS!! At my first glance over the ad I wasn't sure I needed anything or could work any deals....wrong!! I did 4 transactions, each for at least $20 so I could us a $4 off $20 coupon from here. I started the week with $30.94 in Extra Care Bucks and ended up with $33.00. So I made a profit of $2.06 in ECB. But, I spent $2.54 out of pocket. So, $2.54 OOP minus the $2.06 ECB profit is.......$.48 "spent".


Here's what's pictured:

2 Swiffer (10 ct) refills
4 CVS Soft Cloths (baby wipes)
2 Sunsilk Sampoos
2 Sunsilk Conditioners
1 Sunsilk Leave-In Cream
2 Johnson's Baby Shampoos
2 Johnson's Creamy Baby Oils
1 Johnson's Baby Wash
1 Johnson's Baby Buddy
1 Gerber Applesauce (needed to hit $25 in baby products for $10 ECB)
1 Easter sticky note pad, it was only 5 cents! So cute!
4 Excedrines, 24 ct.
1 Cover Girl TruBlend foundation
1 Cover Girl TruBlend Concealer
1 Cover Girl eyeliner

That's less than $.02 an item. And.... according to my receipt, I saved $114.03!!!! :)

Here's the coupons I used:

I had two $1.00 off and B1G1 free Cover Girl from Sunday's paper (April 6th)

$2.00 any CVS brand purchase of $10, this is from the purple brochure.

The best part is that I needed the wipes, the Swiffers and the Johnson's stuff (we love Johnson's around here). The make-up wasn't an "emergency" but I did have fun with my friend Danielle shopping for it. She came over Sunday for "CVS training". The Cover Girl stuff was also something I made money on. My husband needed the Excedrine. I guess the Sunsilk was just a bonus, haha. Yay, CVS!!!!!!

No comments:

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

Reward Port

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP