Monday, September 26, 2011

It's Official, Fall Craft Season Is Here!

Well, fall is officially here and my family is very excited.  First of all, the days of 100 degree temps are behind us.  But most of all, we have all the parties and festivals to attend!!  This year, like every year, I put my name way down on the room mom sign up sheet, I would only like to "assist", but I was chosen to be room mom for my daughter's class.  Thank goodness I'm only a helper in my son's class.  I have no idea why I signed up on both sheets!!  Anyway, I'm in charge of keeping the party moving with an activity, craft and snack.  Truth be told, I'm terrible at craft ideas.  I love making crafts, I just don't come up ideas on my own.  :)

So, wasn't I relieved when I received the following e-mail this morning:

Free Halloween Decorations eBook: 11 Easy Halloween Craft Ideas including centerpieces, wreaths, outdoor decorations, party props, kids' crafts and more. Learn how to make your own Halloween decor with these quick and easy tutorials from creative bloggers and craft manufacturers. Find a Spooky Halloween Bunting (pg. 7), Candy Corn Decor (pg. 11), a Spiderweb Lantern (pg. 19) and much more in this free eBook.

Woot woot!!  After looking through a few, I decided on the Baby Jar Pumpkins for the class party.  They look perfect for my age group, and will only require a little prep from me.  Here's what they look like:


Cute, huh?  For a complete list of ideas, click the link above or banner below.  They are great ideas for school crafts, homeschooling, or family night!

 

Have a fun and happy fall!

No comments:

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP