Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bath and Body Works & more!


I'm sure I'm the last person on earth to take advantage of this deal! Bath and Body Works has a coupon for a free item (up to $11) with any purchase.

My mom offered to watch my son so my daughter and I got to run in alone!! Well, actaully we ran 4 errands. It was amazing how fast we went with just the 2 of us! She really enjoyed tagging along and having Mommy all to her self. You can squeeze in "family time" anywhere.

Here's what we got-The bag was $1.00 and sales tax was $.08. My daughter walked all over the store smelling everything. She had so much fun and my mother-in-law's birthday is next week. Perfect!! Paired with some Hershey's Pot-of-Gold (free from CVS 2 weeks ago) and I have a nice little gift ready to go!

As far as the coupon goes, I printed a few extras and have them in my "coupon bag" in my purse. It doesn't expire until the 12th of April. So if I happen to pass Bath and Body Works again, I might pop in real quick. The key is not to make a "special trip", gas prices are too high!!

Another one of our errends was to Once Upon A Child, a children's resale shop. Click the link to find one near you. I love these places!! I'm super picky about wash wear when buying used items but did come away with 4 shirts for my son (Polo, Gap, Old Navy) and a Tommy dress for my daughter for $22. I had a coupon for $5 off $25. Another one of my favorite resale shops in my area is Kid To Kid. They have better prices. Both (and many more) offer frequent shopper cards, so remember to ask for one. I'm one punch away from 20% off on one of mine. Kid to Kid also has a FREE book club. You get one free book a month (up to like $1.99 or something).

Okay, I'm off to my "busy" morning. My husband is out of town, we need groceries and I have coupons and sale ads to look through. First glance through CVS didn't really excite me, but I did notice Pampers and Iams on sale. Both have a coupon that expire on the 31st and I could always use both. I'm sure I'll make a run for those things today or tomorrow and then ponder the next trip. :)

No comments:

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP