Monday, April 28, 2008

Back In The Sadle


What a fun weekend!! I took a little break from eBay and blogging over the weekend. My daughter turned 4 and my dad and step-mom were in town. I spent the day getting back on track. Laundry, eBay, and just having a relaxing day alone with the kids! Ahhh.....

As far a CVS recap for last week: I started the week with $28 in ECB and ended with $40.97 in ECB. That's a profit of $12.97. I spent $5.72 in OOP cash (I screwed this up by about $3, long story). So, overall for the week I made profit of $7.25!!!!! That's my best week yet. It's also good news, since there are not a lot of ECB offers this week at CVS. Here's the newest Welcome Coupon ($4 off $20). I'll be using some of my ECB "profits" this week on some necessities (diapers!). Note....one package of crackers is missing from the photo! :)

While my dad and step-mom were in town, they gave me lots of eBay inventory. Ties, VHS tapes, phone accessories and comic books. Nothing beats free inventory, thanks Dad and Irene!!!!! We had a great visit, especially the kids!

I saw a few things that interested me in the Wal-Mart ad this week. Bisqick is $1, Bagelfuls $1.98 ($.98 with $1 coupon from paper), Honey Bunches of Oats $1.98 (free with $2 coupon). I haven't even shopped for groceries in 2 weeks!! We have lots of snacks left over from the party, but my $29 worth of stuff from Kroger sure has lasted. I might blow my $30 budget this week. Also, since nothing really looked good at Kroger or Albertson's, I'll wait for the new ads on Wednesday. Maybe hit Wal-Mart tomorrow to hold me over.

I'm off to watch TV with my hubby.

No comments:

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

Reward Port

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP