Friday, April 4, 2008

Yesterday's CVS trips


Yesterday after dropping off my daughter at pre-school I ran a few errends. I made 2 CVS stops. I really didn't work any zero OOP deals, although I could have. You can see what I got. I did use a $4 off $20 coupon from here and a $2 off $10 of CVS brand stuff. The later coupon is available at CVS, it's in a purple brochure. Only one in my area still has them left, so I grabbed 3 when I was in last. Anyway, I could have used some of my existing ECB to make the purchase zero out of pocket (OOP) but I didn't. Why not?? I used my Flexible Spending Mastercard. So, to me it was zero OOP. Hehe. Anyway, the CVS brand pain reliver is an April deal. They are $3.99 and you get $3.99 back. I threw in an Excedrine as well for my hubby. I got $1 back from it. I used this $2 off Excedrine coupon. So anyway, I recieved back $11.97, $7.98, and $1.00 in ECB. If I would have done this all in one transaction but the pain reliver ECB would have all been in one $19.95 chunk. I didn't want to be "forced" to spend $20 in one CVS trip.

Then I ran into Walgreens and picked up my free ink refill from Wednesday. Yippee!! I use a lot of ink with eBay.

Lastly I ran into Albertson's, to the Redbox machine, and got another free movie. I used the code "dvdonme" this time. Click here for more codes.

Yesterday's OOP, zero!!!!!!! No extra gas used since everything was one to way home. Well, the only extra gas used was starting the car 4 extra times. I'm a freak about gas since I drive an SUV. Not very planet friendly, I know, but I LOVE it. It's my dream car. :) And I only use the E85 gas, in case that makes anyone feel better.
So, now I have a grand total of $30.94 in ECB that are broken down into 5 "bucks". I'm ready for next week.

Another CVS deal that I did earlier in the week is the Soft Soap Body Spa Wash, $4.99 with $4.99 back. Use this $1.00 coupon, and you'll make a dollar profit on each one. There was a $1.50 in the paper last week for you coupon clippers!! I've only gotten 3 of these this week, so I've made $3.50 profit and gotten 3 body washes!! I love CVS!!

No comments:

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

Reward Port

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP