Friday, August 15, 2008

Huggies and Energizers at CVS

I finally wrapped up my CVS trips last night. I was under pressure since today started the new circular for me (Dallas is a test market for a new ad schedule). I started the week with ZERO in ECB. Here's what I got and how I did it:

1 Pack Pull-Ups $8.99
1 Energizer Pack $2.99

Minus

$2.00 off Pull-Ups (mine were actually newspaper coupons)
$1.00 off Energizer coupon from paper
$2/$10 CVS coupon coupon found at I Heart CVS (click "printable coupons" at top of page)

Total OOP $7.56. Now, I did this same transaction THREE times. How boring, huh? I also got back $5 in ECB on the 3rd diaper purchase. Then my final transaction was:

3 Energizer Packs $5.99
1 Playschool Cottony Cloths $2.50
1 Water $.89

Minus
(3) $1.00 off Energizer coupons
$2.00 off Cottony Clothes from I Heart CVS
$2/$10 CVS coupon from I Heart CVS
$5 in ECB

Total OOP $.36 and I got $5 back in ECB.

So, I spent $23.04 out of pocket. OUCH!!!!! Since I got $5 in ECB back we can say that I spent $18.04, sounds better already, right? But wait there's more, if you call in the next 10 minutes.....Kidding!! Anyway, I also got the last 3 UPC's I needed to do my first The Caregivers Marketplace rebate on Huggies. You get $1 back per pack. So I'll be getting $5 back from them.

So, I think we can safely say I spent $13.04 on 3 packs of Pull-Ups, 6 packs of Energizers, wipes and a bottle of water. Yay CVS!!!!

No comments:

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

Reward Port

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP