Wednesday, August 20, 2008

CVS-Aug 19

I really went to CVS two days ago. I was waiting to see if I'd make another trip. I guess I won't since I really don't need anything. I'll post again if I change my mind!!

Here's all I got this week:

1 Crest $1.99
1 Revlon Lash Fantasy Marcara $7.99
2 Gold Emblem Candies $.88 each

minus

$2/$10 CVS coupon from I Heart CVS
$1.00 off 2 Gold Emblem candies (from the price check machine, I have like 5 of these so I thought I'd treat the kids)
$1.00 off Revlon coupon from paper
$.75 off Crest from Aug P&G insert
$5.00 ECB

Total OOP $2.05 and I got back $6 in ECB, not my best trip but not my worst. It was more of an adventure trip with the kids. The kids love to get the coupons from the price check machine and this trip we price checked everything in the cart about 3 times. Ahhhh, the advantage of shopping in the middle of the day!!!! :)

P.S. Remember DFW folks....the new CVS circular is out today.

P.P.S. Anyone else in DFW notice the total LACK of Extra Care Deals being flagged in the store??? I had to grab an ad beacause I started to second guess myself in the store. But, the nice thing was things that weren't flagged were IN STOCK!!! My SIL, Allie, over at Lucky Duck Savings noticed the same thing in her store. How are you DFW CVS shoppers liking the new circular/sale schedule??????

2 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

I wish my store would get on of those price check machines that spits out coupons....I always hear about such great coupons that come out of it!!

Angie said...

You should ask about it!! :)

The kids think it's lots of fun. You have to get about 25 coupons before you get a "good" one. But it's lots of fun, it's like scratching off a lottery ticket waiting for them to spit out!

Yes, I'm a CVS coupon nerd!

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

Reward Port

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP