Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Wylie Mom Random Sunday List


I'm such a random blogger, in case you haven't noticed. I'm not fond of strict schedules, I guess since I've followed one all my life. But, it does seem that on Sunday I like telling you about sweeps and freebies, etc. So I gave it a name, like it? Anyway....here's the good stuff!

3 different Kotex samples from Walgreens

Always Infinity sample and coupon from Walgreens

Right Guard® “Never Get Caught Off Guard™”
NBA All-Star Sweepstakes
from Walgreens. Grand prize is a trip to Phoenix, first place will be $175 NBA store gift cards and second place will be $50 Walgreens gift cards. Pick me, pick me!

GE Lighting Style Sweepstakes-win $25,000 to dececorate your home, or win $500 or $50. You can enter daily....

Beck's has two sweeps going on, you can enter to win a trip Trip to Germany or enter the monthly sweeps for a MP3 Speaker Tower.

Schick Quattro Titanium sample from Schick. The one with the trimmer that I requested way back here came on Friday. Patience is sometimes needed when requesting samples!

I also saw a super cute ad for Disney pumpkin carving stencils at Huggies. They are supposed to be at HuggiesBabyNetwork.Com, but I haven't found them. I'll keep trying on that one!!!! :)

No comments:

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

Reward Port

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP