Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Waiting On A Call Back From Walgreens


What a bad trip.....not even picture worthy. I got Pull-Ups and Trident but received NO Register Rewards from the Pull-Ups. Grrrrr!!!!!!

I used a Pull-Ups $2.00 coupon, a $.75 Trident coupon from All You and the Walgreens $.99 Tridnet coupon, as well as $2.00 in Register Rewards from here. I ended up paying $6.71 OOP.

Now last week, I used a combo of coupons and RR, my OOP was under $1 and Register Rewards still printed out. Where is the consistency???

The Register Rewards program seems so hit and miss. I've heard every story under to moon: you used a coupon, Register Rewards can't be used for 24 hours (they need to be "loaded" into the system-haha), you didn't pay enough out of pocket....okay you get the idea. Lots of crazy excuses from the cashiers as well as the managers. So after today's purchase, I'll called Customer Service. I decided it was time to get to the bottom of this.

Customer Service said that yes, it's true, if you use a coupon you should NOT EVER be getting any Register Rewards back. Nice huh? I explained that sometimes that is true, but sometimes it is not. So, they will look into for me and call me back. We'll see.......

I don't care one way or the other, I just think things should be consistent so I (and fellow shoppers) know what I'm working with. I'm trying to give Walgreens some love, but they make it so hard! I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

Reward Port

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP