Monday, June 30, 2008

Free Samples-June 30th

Looking for samples that aren't totally lame?? Here you go!

Schick Quattro Titanium Razor Trimmer-you'll need to upload a picture and "play" your movie. Once it's done, SAVE it and you can then order you free sample. Hubby needed one so I was happy to see this.

14 Day supply of Nature Made Vitamins- I may have done this one before, but I think it was from Wal-Mart. My request went through just fine.

Sample of Ziploc Bags and $5 in coupons from Clean Home Journal, SC Johnson. Hurry! It's the first 10,000 people only. If you qualify, the Ziploc sample is 50 bags. Not bad, huh? :)

Huggies Diaper and Wipe sample from Wal-Mart. I'd hurry on this one too. Diaper samples at Wal-Mart go quick!

Pond's Clean Sweep wet cleansing towelettes for face cleansing and removing make-up. This one is also from Wal-Mart. Sorry, no link for the Celine Dion fragrance (lame!).

Don't forget the Dunkin' Donuts sample from my previous post. Thanks to Free Grabber for the leads!!

Have a great week!!

No comments:

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

Reward Port

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP