Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sweeps & Stuff-June 22

I wasn't overly impressed with the sweeps listed with the coupons today, but here goes!

Pepcid has a Road to the Gold daily sweeps for cash prizes, you must have a UPC to play. Here's a hint.....use Google to do a UPC search. Or, you can mail a request to Pepcid and wait for a snail mail reply. You also get a $3 off coupon, once you've registered. Nevermind, here it is, $3 off Pepcid....I did the work for you. :)

MET-RX also has a Shaping Every Body daily sweeps. You need a code, but they will e-mail you one for free, once daily.

Crisco is having a Grill-A-Day Giveaway , it does require a UPC (purchase). Hmmmm....try Google? It's a daily sweeps.

You can get a FREE lemonade stand, from Sunkist and C&H sugar. You will need to pledge to donate the profits to charity. But, what a terrific summer idea for kids!!! You can always "donate" some money to the kids piggy banks after they donate their money to charity. :)

Okay, here's the one I was super bummed about. There was a free travel bag giveaway from HealthZone365. It was limited to the first 15,000 requests. I logged in and entered at 7 am.....and they were all gone! How many early birds are there on the East Coast?? Hehe.

And the last thing, I remembered the $5 Lysol Rebate this morning (after seeing the big ad with the coupons). You are required to purchase 2 different Lysol products and take you kiddo to the Pediatrician. This offer is running until March 31, 2009. So unless my kids get sick, next week is my last chance for this one. My kids have only been to the doctor for one sick visit each, EVER. They were both this year after my daughter started pre-school.....hmmmm. Anyway, after I printed my rebate form and looked around and signed up with HomeSolutions News and got a link to all of these fun coupons.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

Reward Port

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP