Monday, June 23, 2008

Sunday Shopping w/o Kids ($15.80 OOP)

I had a bit of a frugal "power shopping trip" yesterday while both kids made brownies at Grandma's. I made it to 2 CVS's (3 really, #2 was OUT of Charmin), Party City, Target and I tried to go to Toy's R Us but I choose one out of business.

Anyway, My first trip to CVS was $.17 OOP and the second was $4.02. I did the first transaction (cotton swabs, 8 Soyjoys, 2 Colgates, Glade) to "make" some more ECBs for the second transaction (3 Charmin and 1 Bounty Basic).

Target, was just milk, fruit snacks, Johnsons's and Pampers's deals (from Target coupons) and a bunch of misc. coupon stuff. I went to one of my favorite Target's with a HUGE "trial size" isle. No troubles with my coupons on this trip, yay!! Target OOP total was $11.78. That's what the milk and diapers alone would have been on a good day.

Be sure to enlarge my photo so you can really appreciate my efforts. Ha Ha! :)

I'll try to get my free Thomas the Train while I'm out again tomorrow. I also have a $3/3 gift card/coupon that my son got for his birthday. I guess it's because I signed him up for the Toy's R Us Birthday Club.

I'm almost sick of shopping!

No comments:

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

Reward Port

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP