Friday, November 21, 2008

Using A Cellfire eCoupon At Kroger-Nov 21

It has been almost 2 weeks since I've grocery shopped! Kroger was a must today!!

Before I left, I loaded eCoupons onto my Kroger card. Below are 3 places to load Kroger eCoupons. Remember!! These can be used WITH a paper coupon, a.k.a. stacked with a paper coupon.

P&G eSaver eCoupons

ShortCuts eCoupons

Cellfire eCoupons, I just signed up today. :)

Here's everything I got for $53.81. Not too bad, considering the last time I grocery shopped was
here and I got a bunch of stuff for Thanksgiving as well!

Some note worthy deals I got:

Frozen Pillsbury Biscuits, on sale $1.99 - $.50 ShortCuts eCoupon - $.40 newspaper coupon doubled = $.69

Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, on sale $1.67 - $.50 Shortcuts eCoupon - $.35 newspaper coupon tripled = $.12

Betty Crocker Pouch Potatoes $1.00 - $.35 ShortCuts eCoupon - $.35 newspaper coupon tripled (up the purchase price) = $.35 overage/profit

Cottonelle 4 pack $1.19 - $.50 Cellfire eCoupon - $.25 newspaper coupon tripled = $.06 overage/profit

Green Giant Healthy Weight Veggies, on sale $1.00 - $.25 newspaper coupon tripled = $.25

Near the bread and the milk, look for a coupon pad. It's for $1.00 off milk with any Sara Lee Soft and Smooth bread purchase. I made this a great deal by getting the Whole Grain White on sale for $1.79. The Springdale milk is on sale for $2.50. Final cost $3.29 for one gallon of milk and a loaf of Sara Lee bread.

I couldn't find any, but the Duracell 2 packs are on sale for $1.00, a great deal if you use the $.50 P&G eCoupon. I'll try again on my next trip. I'll need to do a final "Thanksgiving Day Dinner" run.

I saved $42.47 this trip and earned $77 towards the Fuel Rewards.

What good deals did you find this week??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So do you mind my asking what Kroger you use? My only doubles coupons ... I would love to find one that triples the little coupons. :-) Feel free to e-mail me at sabakose (at) yahoo (dot) com :-) Thanks! Sandra :-D

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

Reward Port

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP