Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wylie Mom Won An Award!!

I won a blog award!! Wow!! It's always so flattering to win an award. I guess I'm always a tiny bit shocked that people even read my blog. It's even more fun since I was MIA for a week. It's like coming back from vacation and getting a raise....well kind of. :)

This super cute award was given to me by Momma Val, thanks so much!!

Now, here are the acceptance rules:

1. Displaying the award.

2. Linking back to the person who gave it to you.

3. Paying it forward & nominating 7 blogs.

4. Leaving comments on their blogs telling them they’ve received one. Enjoying the award.

Here's the best part, passing the award on to other great blogs.

My Penny Pile - Maryanne has the best Kroger deal wrap-ups, she gets right down to the good stuff and doesn't just re-type the ad. :)
Comical Coupon Cents - Tasha is really funny and reminds me of all the fun in couponing.
Money Saving Methods - Carrie is so organized and has "new and outside of the box" ways to make and save money.
Justine's Grocery Brags - Justine always rocks the grocery and drug store deals!!
eBay Selling Coach - Suzanne shares great eBay ideas for anyone who's willing to read them. :)
Jane 4 Girls $800 Annual Budget - Erin is the best couponer ever.....$800 a year???? Could you do it?
The Thrifty Mommy - Miss Mommy's blog has "something for everyone".

2 comments:

Maryanne Gobble said...

Thank you!

JANE4girls said...

thanks for the award, I just got around to posting it. Life has been crazy, lol.

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

Reward Port

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP