Thursday, June 25, 2009

Once Upon A Child Sale This Saturday!

As far as I know this is good for the Garland, Flower Mound and Plano locations only!! Once Upon A Child is a kids and maternity resell shop. Since they are franchised out, sales and stuff will differ a bit from store to store.

Saturday - June 27th, 2009

"Join us for this GIANT clearance event! Save more by the hour on ALL Redline Items!"

10:00am - 1:00pm - Save 50%
1:00pm - 4:00pm - Save 60%
4:00pm - 6:00pm - Save 70%

Overall, I like shopping here. I would say their prices are a bit high, but that's where the sale comes in. Not to mention the frequent shopper discount card (it takes me a few years to fill!). Anyway, they price on a scale. So, Target shorts would be about $3 or $4 but Ralph Lauren ones $8 or $9. Which is why, overall, I favor thrift stores for name brand finds ($1-2).

On the flip side I would also recommend selling here. They take toys, equipment and clothes regardless of the season. For instance, some places will only take fall stuff in the fall. I will point out this is not a 50/50 consignment deal. They are buying the items outright, and you will get about 30% of the selling price point. I sometimes take things here that didn't sell at consignment (The Mulberry Bush) and are not "eBay worthy".

Sometimes after the Moonlight Madness sale they run a $.99 sale if there is a lot of merchandise left....keep an eye out for that. And, I have bought used name brand clothes here for my kids, they have worn them, and then I resold them on eBay for a profit! Be sure to only purchase items in excellent condition. Sometimes, I get lucky and will find something new with tags!

All good reasons to find a Once Upon A Child near you and check it out!

No comments:

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

Reward Port

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP