Monday, February 20, 2012

Printable Beauty Coupons - Revlon, L'Oreal, Nivea, etc...

Happy Presidents' Day!  Today, I have lots of great make-up and other beauty type printable coupons for you.  Be sure to grab them now, before they reach their print limit.  :)



Dream Face - $2.00 off Maybelline® New York Dream Face

Revlon - $2.00 off Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Makeup

L'Oreal® - $1.00 off any L'Oreal® Paris Item

NIVEA® - $1.50 off one NIVEA® BODY LOTION

NIVEA® - $4.00 off two NIVEA® BODY LOTION

Maderma® - $4.00 off Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy

EUCERIN® - $2.00 off one EUCERIN® PRODUCT 13.5 oz or larger

GARNIER® - $1.00 off one GARNIER® MOISTURIZER PRODUCT

Sally Hansen Hand Cremes - $1.00 off Sally Hansen Hand Cremes

Clearasil® - $2.00 off any one (1) Clearasil® PerfectaWash

AmLactin® - $4.00 off ONE Tube of AmLactin Ultra

AmLactin® - $3.00 off on ONE bottle of AmLactin Lotion

Schick® Xtreme3® - $1.00 off one Schick® Xtreme3® Eco 4ct

P.S.  I've become a reality TV junkie since LOST was canceled, and I'm playing with the idea of doing re-caps of my favorite shows.  For example, the season premier of Big Rich Texas and Jerserylicious were on last night and I was glued to my seat!  What do you think???

No comments:

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP