Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Misc. Coupon Deals

Yesterday I headed to Target!! Yippee!! My husband found 2 gift cards in his wallet with a total of about $90 on them. He went and "blew" some on office organization things while the kids and I were in Missouri. He did good, they are really cute. Anyway, everything was purchsed on the gift card. :)

I found Kraft/Post LiveActive Cereal for $2.99 and used this $3 coupon, making it FREE.

While you're at Kraft, sign up for their free food & family magazine. This month mine not only was packed full of recipes and coupons, it had a coupon for a FREE salad dressing (up to $3.09). So I picked up a 24 oz bottle of ranch. I also used 2 $1.00 off All Small & Mighty detergent mfg. coupons for 2 trial size bottles. That's 2 FREE bottles (4 loads of laundry). You can also print a coupon for that here. And I picked up 2 free things of cat treats. That was my last 2 mfg. coupons that I got from the coupon club I belong to. I ended up with about 8 free cat treat coupons. I guess I'm the only one with a cat. :)

Be sure to check out Sisterly Savings and Attention Target Shoppers for more FREE trial size deals at Target. I would have done more "free" shopping, but I'm out of printer ink.....which leads me to my next deal this week.

Walgreens has ink refills 50% this week with the coupon. That makes black $5 and color $7.50. I dropped off 2 this morning. My last one that I got free a few months back lasted about a month once I put it in. That's really good I think. I print a lot of coupons and print eBay shipping labels.

Another favorite coupon is this $2.25 off Silk Soymilk coupon. It goes great on my free cereal. Haha! And my other favorite coupon right now is this $1.00 off Fast Fixins chicken. I finally found the 10 oz packages on sale last week at Kroger for $1.00. I got over 6 lbs of chicken patties/fingers/nuggets for FREE!! In the past I've found the 10oz packages on sale 3/$5, not a bad deal either. The best part is that my daughter LOVES their chicken and it has added calcium!

No comments:

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP