Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Today is Family Fun Day!


My husband is off today!!!! I've never mentioned this before, but he is a restaurant manager so he has crazy hours and days off. Which leads to my random posting schedule. I try my best to shift to "day off mode" when he's off for the day, or the morning etc. Sometimes it's hard for me when it's a weekday.

Anyway, today we are heading up to visit my in-laws in their new place. For the past year and a half they have been an hour and half away, but now it will be closer to about 30 minutes. My daughter is so excited!!!

Then, we're off to the Dillard's Clearance Center. It's where they ship their 75% off stuff. It's a super fun place!!!! Lot's of high end stuff (think eBay)!!! They usually mark it down an additional 25-50%, so we'll see today what deals and treasures await us.

But....before I head to story time (in 15 minutes) and start our day, I wanted to mention a really cool deal I read about over at Be Thrifty Like Us. It's a CVS/Glamour Magazine deal. Buy one product from the list, mail your receipt into Glamour and you get a bag full of goodies (a $86 value). The bag is pictured above. Read the details here. I think I'll run to CVS while we're out today.

Also, this weekend is the "Circle of Friends" sale at Gymboree. You can receive an extra 30% off everything (online too). My son really needs PJ's so I think I'll make a trip. To me it's worth it to get "good" PJ's. They are so nice first of all, but I can re-sell them on eBay when he's done. I end up "ahead" as opposed to buying some PJ's at Wal-Mart or Target that have NO re-sell value. Anyway, if anyone needs a 30% coupon, send me a message/comment and I'll e-mail it to you.

Have a great day, I'm off to story time!

No comments:

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP