Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wylie Mom's Weekly Recap-Week 16

Here's how last week turned out for me:

Savings, detailed below - $122.94

- $39.59 at Kroger
- $18.59 at Albertsons
- $12.22 at Walmart
- $52.54 in products to try

eBay Sales - $92.85 (that was 6 store items)

Misc. Income, detailed below - $40.59

- $3.81 PayPal MasterCard cash back from March (I forgot to track this!)
- $.53 BigCrumbs
- $32.50 check from confidential panel (hubby and I both)
- $3.75 Caregivers Marketplace rebate

Weekly Impact - $256.38
Yearly Impact - $6038.52

It was not a huge week, but I'm not feeling too bad. Last weekend was Easter and I was out of town. Not to mention I had very few auctions ending because of that same reason. I did sell 6 store items. I'm very thankful for my store sales!! I listed 31 new items last week and will aim for 35 this week.

As far as something fun I sold, here's a cute Tommy Hilfiger dress that went for $9.97, the week before last. Another store sale. I bought this dress last year sometime at Once Upon A Child for about $5 or $6. I remember it being on sale and I got a few other things and used a $5/$25 coupon. Anyway, my daughter wore this dress a lot last year, and I still turned a profit on it! I will admit, I do spend a bit of time on the kid's laundry, I wash inside out in cold and hang to dry. And it wasn't a huge profit, but you can shop smart for kids clothes!!

For example: I'd rather spend $20 on a new Gymboree outfit ($15-20 considering a good sale at Gymboree!) and sell it later on eBay for $10 than get a new outfit at Target for $10 that has no resell value after it's worn. Both outfits "cost" $10, but why not get the better quality (and way cuter!!) item....? Just another crazy way I look at things, using the power of eBay. :)

Have a great week!

No comments:

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

Reward Port

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP