Friday, May 1, 2009

I Finally Broke Down

I finally broke down and bought "new" ink for my printer. The last Walgreens refill lasted a very short time and the one before that I got for free since the Wags guy couldn't even get it to print in the store. So, I thought it was time to get a new refilled cartridge and recycle a couple of the older ones. Boring story so far right? Here comes the fun part!!

I usually shop for printer ink at Carrot Ink. I think they have great prices and standard shipping is really quick since they are based in Addison, TX (super close to me). So here's what I did:

1. Visited ev'reward and checked who has Carrot Ink as an affiliate and who pays the highest cash back bonus for shopping at Carrot Ink.

2. I picked !!! They have a $7.50 sign-up bonus and pay back 12%. Fat Wallet was a little higher, but doesn't have the huge sign-up bonus.

3. Clicked through to Carrot Ink from Mr. Rebates and earned $$$ buying ink.

My ink took just 2 days to get here. Yay! Because I have eBay to ship and hate lugging hubby's printer in here. My order was $22.95 and I will get back $2.75.

I really like that Mr.Rebates e-mails you the next day, telling you they got the click through info from your order, how much you'll earn, etc. Very nice!

Here's the really cool part. Mr. Rebates will let you cash out at $10. So, I received $7.50 to sign up and once the $2.75 is posted (it's currently pending, to be sure my order is legit and not returned), I'll have $10.25. That's enough to request a check or PayPal payment. Almost making that ink half price...

No comments:

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

Reward Port

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP