Monday, May 18, 2009

Wylie Mom's Weekly Recap- Week 20

What a sad little week...here goes!

Saved - $106.43

- $22.48 at CVS
- $11.30 at Walgreens
- $42.65 at Kroger
- saved $30 cutting hubby and son's hair

eBay sales - $69.91

Misc. Income - $36.00

- $20 Target e-gift card from Swagbucks
- $16.00 I spent this much of my credit at The Mulberry Bush (consignment store), I could have taken the rest home in cash but will check back in a few weeks.

Weekly Impact- $212.34
Yearly Impact - $7,276.33

I was surprised by my slow sales, but that's eBay. You can't always predict when things will sell. I listed 30 new items during week 19 and 22 items week 20. Which brought me to over 500 items, yay!

My fun item that sold last week was a remote control. It seems every time we clean out an old box or a drawer we find an old remote (TV, stereo, DVD players, etc.). So, I've been listing them on eBay. This one sold for about $15 from my store. I've also sold them at auction in the past for between $10 and $18. Good luck!

Search & Win

P.S. Once you start earning Swagbucks, have your friends or family give it a try. If you refer them, you will earn bucks when they earn bucks. I use Swagbucks for my Google searches!!

No comments:

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

Reward Port

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP