Tuesday, October 20, 2009

One Year Subscription to Bridal Guide Magazine For Free

Yup, that's right!! Get 12 FREE issues of Bridal Guide magazine from ValueMags.Com.

Also available, 3 free issues of Field & Stream magazine.

I request all the free magazines I can get. Here's why: I can usually flip through one magazine a night. It's so fun to look at all the pretty glossy ads....! Anyway, I'm looking for articles to read (then or flag for later), coupons, interesting sweepstakes, etc.

Once I'm done, the magazine goes to the donate/sell pile. Sometimes I donate them to the library. Depending on your personal situation, this might be tax deductible. So, be sure to ask for a receipt just in case. Other times (most times, hehe) when I feel like getting a little cash for my wallet, I sell them to Half Price Books. Last month's pile was worth $10!! When selling them, it seems you get more $$ for more currents issues. Therefore, I'd advise going about once a month.

Want more freebies? Click here for my most recent freebie posts. Don't want to miss another free magazine (like Oprah, M.S. Living, Vogue, Marie Claire, Field & Stream, Car & Driver, Good Housekeeping, my list goes on and on and on...!) subscription? Subscribe to Wylie Mom via e-mail. I always post all the freebies I personally request.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Keith Wilcox said...

Hmmm, if there is one thing I don't need it's a subscription to bridal guide magazine! ;-) Loved the one yesterday though. I'm seriously going to have to start getting good at saving. I wish I could steal your brain just for a day.

Angie said...

Where I made money buying milk? I don't need a bridal mag. either, but I will make money getting it...so I have to. :) haha

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

Reward Port

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP