Tuesday, December 8, 2009

eBay Has Half Price On Auction Style Insertion Fees Today & Tomorrow

Today and tomorrow eBay if offering 50% off insertion fees on auction style listings (1, 3 or 5 day only). This is a great way to attract more holiday buyers and I'm not sure about you, but I could really use some eBay sales right now.

Here's the official eBay scoop:

"December 8-9, 2009, sellers who list 1, 3, or 5 day Auction-style item(s), and have a 12 month Detailed Seller Rating of 4.5 or higher on all criteria, will receive 50% off the standard Insertion Fee per item listed. New sellers who don't yet have DSR ratings are also eligible. DSR rating criteria for this promotion will be based on the previous 12 months. To see your DSR ratings, go to your Seller Dashboard within My eBay. For more information on DSRs, click here."

Promo ends Wednesday, December 9, 2009 at 11:59 PM plus 59 seconds ET.

Here's a bit of my own advice....when doing an auction style listing this close to Christmas, be sure to add the "buy it now" feature as well. For example, start the auction at $9.99 or they could "buy it now" for $17.99.

Happy Selling!!

P.S. Here's my eBay store. :)

No comments:

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

Reward Port

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP