Sunday, February 1, 2009

Some Great Deals With eCoupons At Kroger-Jan 31

Yesterday was the weekly grocery trip. I choose Kroger again this week, since they are still doing the Mega Event (for an extra $5 off at checkout). With newspaper coupons doubled and eCoupons, there are some great deals to be had. Here's what I got for $38.88 (a bit over my $35 goal).

And....some highlights:

Springdale Milk $1.99

Fiber One Bar (after Mega Event savings) $2.19 - $.50 newspaper coupon doubled - $.50 Cellfire eCoupon = $.69 final price

Chex Mix $1.69 - $.50 cpn doubled - $.60 eCoupon from ShortCuts or Cellfire = $.09 each

YoPlus $2.59 (regular price) $2.59 - $1.00 newspaper cpn - $1.00 eCoupon = $.59

Cottenelle $1.19 - $.50 Cottenelle cpn doubled - $.25 Cellfire eCoupon = $.06 overage

6 Cups of Yoplait $3.60 - $.40 newspaper cpn doubled - $.40 Shortcuts eCoupon - $.60 Shortcuts Whips eCoupon = $1.80 or $.30/cup

Kroger Cheese 3/$5 and Kraft 8oz pkgs. are $1.49 (part of the Mega Event)

Avacados 4/$1

There are many other deals and steals this week at Kroger, these are just some of my favorites. I saved $33.21 on this trip. $3.95 just with the eCoupons, do you load them before you shop? I hope so. There were lots more loaded since last week, so check each week. I met my Fuel Rewards goal as well and filled up my tank, saving $1.93 on my gas. Yay Kroger!

What did you score this week?

No comments:

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

Reward Port

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP