Sunday, February 1, 2009

Kroger Catalinas Jan 30 - Feb 22, 2009

While at Kroger last night, I had an info coupon/catalina spit out. Catalina's or "OYNO" are the receipts that spit out at checkout. At Walgreens they are called Register Rewards. At Kroger, they always say "save $x.xx off you next order", hence the "OYNO". Whatever you call them, I call it free money! They can be used on pretty much anything on your next trip, except gift cards, "booze and smokes", stamps, etc.

Here's what running this month:

General Mills Fruit Shapes, By the Foot, Gushers & Roll-Ups AND
Nature Valley Granola Bars

Buy 3, get $1.50 oyno
Buy 4, get $2.50 oyno
Buy 5, get $3.50 oyno

Amour Meatballs

Buy 4, get $2.00 oyno

These just started, so if you learn about any other Kroger catalina/oyno deals, please let me know. I'll add to the post and give you credit. :)

Deal Alert!! Thanks to Stephanie at Hopping With Joy, I added Amour Meatballs to the catalina list. And...she pointed out that the Nature Valley granola bars are part of the Mega Event this week (until Feb 3) for $2.19 and the Armour Meatballs are $1.99 (Mega Event) . Throw some coupons in there and you have an awesome deal. Thanks Stephanie!! :)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Nature Valley granola bars are also on the mega deal still. HTH! I also got a $2 ONO after buying four of the armour meatballs with the mega sale.

Angie said...

Thanks Stephanie!! I added to the post. I linked back to you also, hope you don't mind. :)

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

Reward Port

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP