Friday, February 27, 2009

A Couple Of Great Sales I Need To Mention!

First up is Dillard's. They have reduced permanent markdowns an additional 40% for the weekend. This is huge!!!!! This is where I get the kids clothes for next year and look for some eBay deals as well. Here's an example:

Infant Levi's onesie = $14.00

Clearance 75% off = $3.50

Additional 40% off = $2.52

Basically, you'll pay $15 for every $100 worth of stuff. :)

I do believe this sale is for all Dillard's stores since I got an e-mail from Dillard's "corporate office". Just, to be sure if you're not in the Dallas area, give your store a call first. Or shop online at Dillard's.Com.

Next up is Goodwill, yes Goodwill. My absolute favorite store for treasure hunting. I find tons of designer labels here (Janie & Jack, Ralph Lauren, Coogi, Burberry, Wedgewood, Pottery Barn, etc...), but you have to enjoy the hunt. These items don't just jump into my cart. Anyway, Saturday the 28th of February, they are having a 50% sale on clothes, shoes, & belts. I will warn you though....try to not take kids & people who don't like to shop. The store will be crowded and carts will be scarce. As far as I know, this is for the Dallas area Goodwill stores only. It's a winter clearance sale, so call you local store and see if they are participating tomorrow.

Happy bargin hunting!!

2 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

Man, I wish we had a Dillard's nearby!! Great deals I'm missing
:-(

Angie said...

That's how I feel when you post Shop Rite deals!!!

Win some, lose some, I guess. :)

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

Reward Port

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP