Sunday, March 1, 2009

Wylie Mom's Weekly Recap-Week 9

Another week, another dollar! Here's how last week looked for me.

Savings, detailed below - $105.51

- $32.00 at the Dallas Zoo. We parked and got in for free since we're zoo members. The membership paid for itself after our 2nd visit. We also packed our lunch and only spent $9 all day, that was for ice cream. Yay for a frugal family day!
- $1.00 free Redbox rental on Monday
- $.99 free Jack In The Box tacos
- $16.39 at Walgreens and $20.73 at Kroger
- $26.63 at Kohl's, I received a $10/$10 coupon for hubby's birthday. Couldn't pass it up but had to be fair and get an outfit for each kiddo. :)

eBay Sales - $157.65

Misc. Income, detailed below - $43.89

- $4.59 TheraFlu rebate
- $29.67 Walgreens January rebate, I decided I should be tracking this. Duh!
- $4.99 Vent Fresh Air Freshener rebate
- $4.64 was my PayPal Debit Mastercard cash back for the month of February.

Weekly Impact - $307.05
Yearly Impact - $2934.37

If you're checking my math, it may seem off. Remember how I made some changes and am saving us $60 a month? Well, I decided to track the $720.00 in my yearly total for this year. I figured it's only fair. Same thing with the Walgreens rebate money, I'll throw that in the week I get it. Not sure I didn't want to track them in the first place.

I was a total slacker and didn't list any eBay. I did organize my store a bit and made use of 2 new bins that I purchased at Target (free with a gift card). I also cleaned a closet and 3 drawers and added some stuff to my eBay "to list" laundry basket. So, I have plenty to list this week!

My weekly number grossed up is $409.40. Year to date grossed up is $3912.49. If I take the YTD number and divide it by 9 weeks, divided by 40 hours a week, I get $10.86 an hour. So I have found myself a "work from home job" that pays almost $11 an hour. Not too bad for getting to keep my kids with me and do what I love, make my own hours, etc. :)

Stay tuned this week! I did something this morning that is saving us about $1000 a year!!! Too bad I don't save $1000 everyday... :)

Search & Win

No comments:

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

Reward Port

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP