Saturday, October 4, 2008

Extra Cash With Online Surveys


What do you think of surveys? I definitely don't think they are the road to riches, but they are fun! And, you can make a few extra bucks or try a new product!!

One of the first places I signed up a few months back was Survey Spot. Since that time I have received $22 in "cash", a cake mix with frosting to try and a handheld electronic device valued at over $250 to try and keep!!!

I will admit that I'm picky about which surveys I fill out. I tend to pick $$ only surveys if available. Some sites pay out only in points that you can convert to cash and gift cards. In that case I look for high point surveys. I have also found that setting up a new e-mail account for surveys only really helped me out. This way, during the evenings or nap time if I have a few moments, all my available surveys are in one spot and I'm not sorting through my inbox looking for them.

I've found two fellow bloggers with great lists of paid survey sites. Try Homemaker Barbi's list or Money Saving Methods' list. You may need to try out a few before you settle on some that you like....but a separate e-mail box is key!!

Another fun and easy way to make a little money is and MyPoints . I have about $15 with Inbox Dollars right now, you need $25 to cash out. And with MyPoints I have about 3500 points which is already enough for a $25 gift card. MyPoints includes places like CVS, Pottery Barn, Chili's, etc....!

What are your favorite survey site????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie! Thanks for the link to Homemaker Barbi's Guide to Making Money with Paid Surveys. Good for you for spreading the word about how people can make extra money in their spare time.

I can't stress enough to people how much extra money comes in from surveys, not to mention free products that the companies send you to use. I love it!

Thanks again Angie, and have a great day!

Homemaker Barbi (Danelle Ice)

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

Reward Port

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP