Sunday, January 4, 2009

I Just Love When CVS Goes As Planned-Jan 4

This week's trip went just as I planned! :)

Transaction #1

2 Speedsticks $6.00
Crest Weekly Care $3.99
Garnier Shampoo $2.99
Johnson's Baby Lotion $2.99

minus

B1G1 Free Speedstick cpn from today's paper
$1.00 Johnson's cpn from today's paper
$1.00 Garnier Shampoo coupon from paper
Free Crest Weekly Care cpn mailed to me from Vocalpoint
$3/$15 CVS cpn like I used here (I printed extras that day, I think the ad has been pulled)
$4.00 in ECB from last week's CVS trip

Total OOP=ZERO and $5.00 in ECB were received. I also got $2.00 in ECB for my Fall Spending.

Transaction #2

Excedrin Special Pack $8.99
Visine Tears $5.49
2 Crackers as a filler $.60

minus

$2.00 Excedrin newspaper coupon
$2.00 Visine Tears newspaper coupon
$3/$15 CVS coupon
$7.00 in ECB from Transaction #1 and Fall Spending

Total OOP for this trip and the day=$1.08 and $4.00 in ECB were recieved (same as I started with). Also, I saved a total of $34.45 today!! :)

Since I had no other rebates to send off, I tucked the receipt for the Crest Weekly Care in with my P&G $150 coupon offer stash (rebate envelope).

Also, if your CVS store has a price check/magic coupon machine, you can just go in and scan your CVS card for your Fall Spending ECB's. Be sure to try this before you make your purchase, it might help your OOP. :)

No comments:

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

Reward Port

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP