Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Huggies Deal At CVS This Week-Jan 26

Remember the $4/$20 CVS coupons I found with my Sunday paper? Well I am pleased to report they have been spent!

Transaction #1

Pull-Ups $10
2 Huggies Wipes $6
2 Huggies Body Washes $6

minus

$2.00 Pull-Ups cpn
(2) $1.00 Huggies wash cpn
(2) $.50 Huggies wipes cpn, all from the paper 2 or 3 weeks ago
$4/$20 from Sunday's paper (delivered to my door)

Total OOP $14.08, $5 in ECB received for Huggies

Transaction #2

2 Pantene Expressions $9.98
Listerine Whitening Pre-Rinse $6.79
Clorox 2 $4.99

minus

$3/2 Pantene P&G coupon...I keep my P&G coupons unclipped for easy access.
$1.50 Listerine Printable Coupon
Free Clorox 2 coupon, from Clorox Mom Wire.
$4/$20 CVS coupon
$5 ECB from transaction #1

Total OOP $3.54, $6.00 in ECB for Pantene and $4 ECB for Listerine received

Transaction #3

2 Olay Definity Face wash (2 different kids) $21.98

minus

(2) $3.00 Olay Definity P&G cpns
$4/$20 CVS coupon
$10 in ECB from transaction #2

Total OOP $2.14.

Overall, I saved $55.04 and spent $19.76. Yikes, right? You know me, I found a way to get something back. I sent off for a $15 Gift Card rebate from Olay Definity (expires Jan 28th) and the Pull-Ups receipt and UPC will get me $.75 back from The Caregivers Marketplace. That takes these trips down to $4.01. I'm pretty pleased, although I still ended the week with no ECB to rollover.

The third receipt will go towards the P&G $120 Coupon Offer. You need $50 in receipts showing P&G purchases. My problem so far is that all of those receipts have been sent off for other cash rebate offers. After the Pantene, I'm about $15 shy of the $50 needed. We need TP and paper towels, so I'll just go "splurge" on $15 worth and be done with it. I have until the 31st.

P.S. Another frugal bonus, I needed the wipes for my daughter's pre-school. Most people probably ran out for a box of wipes and spent $3.

No comments:

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

Reward Port

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP