Friday, August 28, 2009

A Super Trip To The Super Target in Wylie!

I am the worst grocery shopper! I hardley ever go these days unless we're low on milk, bread or fruit. I finally went to Super Target last night, I was about out of fun and healthy options for my daughter's lunch. I saved $55.85 and spent only $49.65 OOP (out of pocket).

Here's my noteworthy highlights:

Kashi Honey Sunshine $3.49 - free coupon from VocalPoint = FREE

Tide Stain Release $3.79 - $1.50 newspaper Target coupon - $1.50 coupon (came with a free sample from shopping at Gymboee) = $.79

Beef Delimex Toquitos $5.39 - $2.00 mailed Target coupon = $3.39

Strawberries $1.79 - $1.00 Target printable coupon = $.79/lb

Bananas $.49/pd - $.50/1 lb or more Target printable coupon = FREE

Frigo String Cheese $2.89 - $1.00 coupon from Curves = $1.89

I stacked my free Mars chocolate coupons with the B1G1 Target/Mars newspaper coupon for 6 FREE chocolate bars.

Velvetta Cups $.79 - B1G1 Free coupons = $.40 each

Ritz $2.49 & Ritz Crackerfuls $2.99 - $1.00 off Crackerfuls - Buy Ritz Get Crackerful coupon ($2.99) = $1.49 for both

If you have kids, be sure to visit the Dollar Spot. There are lots of fun educational workbooks, flash cards, cards, puzzles, etc, for....$1. Yay!

Printable Target coupons thanks to A Full Cup and thanks to Ginger at Attention Target Shoppers for all her hard work on Target deals, coupons match ups, etc.

What great deals did you score at Target this week?

3 comments:

Marcie said...

Hey girl!
Looks like you are better at shopping than you think (or want to admit lol). I am hoping now that my printer is in my office and I can spin around from my desk and print and organize I will get better at couponing.

I'm starting my binder over for the 3rd time this year.

Ginger

Angie said...

Yeah...the binder sucks! It saves me a ton of $$, but it is work (not fun). I caught mine up yesterday while my son napped.

I know about the trip!! I was surprised at the total. So far, Target is priced very competitive for staples. Loving it!!! :)

Ann@couponsdealsandmore.com said...

I think you did a great job!

And yeah binders suck to maintain.

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

Reward Port

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP