Friday, August 14, 2009

Wylie Mom Recieved A Blog Award!

Yay, a blog award!! I'm always so surprised and flattered when someone thinks of passing a blog award on to me. It's a nice validation that at least someone out there enjoys my writing.

This award was given to me by Brandy at $aving Cents With Brandy's Big Bargains!. Thanks so much Brandy!

So, here are the rules that come with accepting the award:

- This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming.
- These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.
- They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.
- Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.
- Please give more attention to these writers.
- Deliver this award to six bloggers who must choose six more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award.
- I will pass this award to some of my bloggy friends that I find exceedingly charming.

So....I'm passing the award along to:

AdlibCorner Blog School - This is another one of Ginger's (Attention Target Shoppers) blogs!!!
Practical Manifestations - positive thinking site!!
Heather Mama
The Thrifty Mommy
Jus' Frugal Living
eBay Selling Coach



Have a great day everyone!!

4 comments:

Marcie said...

Well thank you for my award! :) I shall attempt to get it posted after the grand kids leave on Sunday. Thank you for thinking about me. Very kind gesture.

Ginger

Angie said...

You bet!! Nothing like a little virtual award for all your help!!

Honestly though....you deserve it. Hope you're having fun with the boys! :)

Keith Wilcox said...

Hey, Angie!

I like the new look :-) I was thinking. I don't know much about saving money. What would you thinking about writing a guest post for me about some easy ways to save money on simple things, or something like that? Whatever you want, something about being frugal? You're the savings queen!

Angie said...

Love to Keith!!! Would have given you an award, but you don't seem to "cheesy blog award" type. :)

I'm honored you asked me!!! XOXO

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

Reward Port

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP