Sunday, November 8, 2009

It's Like Getting Paid To Shop At Kroger With Coupons

I had an outstanding trip to Kroger yesterday. The 10 item Mega Event is going on right now and I walked away with lots of freebies! Here's a few of my highlights:

Land o' Lakes butter tubs (price after mega discount) $.99 - $.50 cpn doubled = FREE

Kroger Butter $1.99 - free Kroger cpn (mailed) = FREE

Cheez-Its $.99 - $1.00/2 = $.50 each

Bumble Bee tuna $.50 - $.55 cpn = FREE /$.05 overage

Carnation Evaporated Milk $.50 - $1.00/2 cpn = FREE

Betty Crocker Mash Pots $.99 - $.40 Betty Crocker printable doubled - $.40 Cellfire eCoupon = FREE / $.21 overage

Hormel Chili $.79 each - $2.00/3 cpn = $.12 each

Steamfresh Veggies $.99 - $.50 cpn doubled or - $.50 Steam Fresh printable cpn doubled = FREE

Sara Lee Mini Bagels = FREE with Sara Lee bread purchase

Maruchan Japanese Noodles $.99 - $.50 cpn doubled = FREE

After all was said and done, I purchased 61 items yesterday. I saved $72.16 and only spent $35.16. I couldn't have done it without my coupon binder. I typically work on it for about an hour once a week, clipping and filing. Then once I'm ready to go shopping I spend another 20 minutes or so making my list and pulling out the coupons I'll need. So, the question is, is it worth an hour and a half of your time to save $72.16? YES!

Remember to purchase and donate the items you might not use! This week's prices are good until November 10th...and I found another tuna coupon at the bottom of my purse (not very organized of me, I know!). Since I still have 3 or 4 more evaporated milk coupons so I might run in for one more Mega Event transaction tomorrow when I'm in the area. I go to the Sachse, Texas Kroger since they double and triple coupons.

Be sure to e-mail me anything you found free or cheap at Kroger this week, I'll add it to the list! :)

1 comment:

Anna said...

Check out my blog post on getting paid real cash to shop: http://www.annajocelyn.com/blog/2009/11/21/get-paid-to-shop/

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

Reward Port

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP