Thursday, July 3, 2008

$1.00 Fast Fixin's Coupon


There is a $1.00 Fast Fixin's Chicken coupon on my coupon bar at the left. Once you print it, it has instructions on print 5 more $1.00 off coupons for signing up with Fast Fixin's. Be sure to read the comments of this post. :)

This is the chicken that can be found on sale sometimes for $1.00 (10 oz package) that I raved about here. It has added calcium and my kids think it's the best chicken, it is pretty yummy!! It goes on sale at Kroger and Wal-Mart around me, Kroger being the only place I have personally found it on sale.

I also love to use the $.50 off 6 Yoplaits, since Kroger or Albertson's will double that to $1.00.

Be sure to print coupons while you can!! And thanks for using my coupon bar!! It's so easy, huh?

UPDATE!!!!!!!

8/25/08-Looks like you can only get Fast Fixin's coupons by SNAIL MAIL request. I noticed this while at Walmart last week. Better plan ahead for deals!! I still think that offering (5) $1 coupons is way too much. Issue (2) $1 coupons, accept that America will print those twice, and move on. By the time the coupons arrive in the mail, most people won't even bother to redeem them, since the "sale" the got them thinking about a new kind of chicken will be over. And the coupons might expire before the next sale. Offering them by snail mail seems to be taking a "step back". Here's another idea, try issuing coupons in the NEWSPAPER. I guess they are worried that (heaven forbid) someone might buy mulitiple papers.....gasp! Those are all just my personal opinions and no one has asked my advise on increasing sales and market share. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know you are only allowed to print 5 $1.00 coupons. Trying to print off more will only result in us taking this promotion down again. You are only allowed 1 account per household as stated before sign up. We do check accounts.
We don't mind you getting something free just how you go about doing it.Following the rules helps us keep these promotions going.
Fast Fixin

Angie said...

Thanks, I changed my post! :)

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

Reward Port

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP