Saturday, July 26, 2008

Some deals at Walmart!

I was in desperate need of staples (as in eggs, milk, bread, cheese, etc) today, so I ran to Walmart after the kids got up from their naps. I wanted to get the nuts and the Luvs and ran into a few more deals (cereal, Snuggle, Yogos) while strolling around. Here are just a few things that I thought were worth mentioning.

Luvs 30 pk-$7.47 Everyday Low Price!! After my $5 coupon, $2.47. Still a good deal with a $1 Luvs Diapers coupon.

Malt-0-Meal cereal 2/$2 minus (2) 1.50 IP coupons=Free ($1 overage). Or, use this $1.00 off Malt-O-Meal coupon for free cereal.

Electrasol GelPac $3.97 minus $2.25 coupon from Smart Source last Sunday=$1.72. Price may vary on this one.

2 Yogos, $1.67 & $1.68=3.35 minus (2) $1.00 coupons (thanks Irene)= $.68 each

2 Planter's nuts $2.68 each, minus (2) $3.00 Planter's IP coupons (no longer available)= Free ($.64 overage) but I did have to buy 6 Kool-Aids to use this coupon. So it was like the Kool-Aid was half price. :)

Power Aid $.60 minus $1.00 newspaper coupon = Free ($.40 overage). This was the only one I found, they were sold out!

Snuggle Peach Blossom Sunshine (only) $3.97 minus $1.00 newspaper coupon=$2.97 it was cheaper than Wally World brand and smells really good!

10 packs of Huggies Clean Team wipes, $1.72 each minus (5) $3/2 newspaper coupons=$.22 each, $2.20 for 10 packs!!

Gots lots of other stuff with coupons (of course) and I only spent $39.95. Not too bad since I had so many basics to get this week.

I cleaned out my coupons today and have a few trips to make before the end of the month!! I wanted to hit Albertsons this week. Their mega sale looks good, buy 10 qualifying items get $5 off. Some free stuff if you look through your coupons (Power-Aid)!! Anyway, I'm hoping CVS will have something good on sale (a P&G coupon...please!), and I have some good Target coupons that I can stack that I have to use.

Find anything good this week? Know of any good deals that expire soon?

No comments:

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

Reward Port

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP