Thursday, July 24, 2008

New Samples!

There are new samples available from Wal-Mart, yay!

Oatmeal Crisp cereal, sounds yummy. I'm like Seinfeld, I have tons of cereal in the pantry.

Gillette Shampoo for men.

Member's Mark Formula from Sam's, two types to choose from.

With this 100 degree heat I just can't get in the shopping mood. I feel so bad getting the kids out, since my son sweats like crazy in the car. Yes.....I do have A/C. Haha! With that said, samples are awesome since they show up.

Notice the new Wal-Mart logo? Are they getting rid of the "-"? Will it be Walmart instead of Wal-Mart? Just one of the weird things I go around wondering about!

No comments:

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

Reward Port

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP