Friday, July 11, 2008

Free Pull-Ups Potty Training DVD-coupons inside!

Head over to Big Kid Central, and order your copy of the Huggies Potty Training DVD.

I ordered one a few months ago and finally broke it out this afternoon. I think my son's about ready and I was waiting until the arm situation was over. The cast comes off Tuesday (I hope!). Anyway, for those of you that are requesting a DVD or have already done so, OPEN IT RIGHT AWAY!! There are coupons inside, so grab them!! I would have been really disappointed if I'd let them sit in there and expire. Just a heads up for those who might not need the video for a few months, etc. :)

I will say that the DVD did answer one question for me. I'm not new to potty training, just new to potty training a boy! Haha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

when you do start potty training pullups.com lets you print coupons ALL the time! I print one from their website EVERY time I have to buy them. And that one is for $2 off - a little better than what you get in the newspaper, etc... :)Allie

Angie said...

Thanks girl!! Get a blogger sign in! :)

Don't forget the Huggies $1.00 rebate for each package at Caregivers Marketplace!! Have I sent you that link yet?

Anonymous said...

Blogging is on my to-do list once we get the desk top set up and I don't have to type on the laptop with missing keys! Kind of makes typing at over 30 wpm impossible! And makes me CRAZY!!! :)A

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

Reward Port

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP