Tuesday, September 15, 2009

$1.73 Spent OOP On My Rainy Day CVS Trip

This was another one of those weeks where I fell in love with CVS all over again. I got lots of goodies on the cheap. On a side note, it's been raining here in Dallas since last Thursday. I've already dumped 16" of rain from the rain gauge since then. So, on the way out of CVS my son jumped in a huge puddle soaking himself head to toe....good times! :)

2 Jack Link's Nuggets (B1G1 Free) $5.99
Purex $3.49
Milk 2.49
3 Listerines $11.97
Colgate $2.99

minus

B1G1 Free Jack Link's coupon from All You magazine ($5.99 off)
$.35 Purex newspaper coupon
(2) $2.00 off Listerine Total Care newspaper coupons
$1.00 off Listerine printable coupon
$1.00 Colgate Total newspaper coupon
$12.99 in ECB from 2 weeks ago

Total cash out of pocket (OOP) = $1.73

I got back $10.00 in Extra Care Bucks (ECB), $1.00 for the milk, $1.00 for the Purex, $6.00 for the 3 Listerines, and $2.00 for the Colgate Total. I "lost" $2.99 in ECB but this was my 5th consecutive trip with less than $3.00 in cash spent. And, I saved a total of $38.92, woot woot!

On a side note, I also ran to Super Target last night. I just wasn't feeling the Target picture. Anyone really want to see them??? Anyway, I scoped out the weekly deals at Attention Target Shoppers before I left and saved $48.17 and only spent $30.73 cash out of pocket. Some super cool highlights: I got 4 more boxes of FREE Pop-tarts and 3 FREE Soy Glade candles and $1.89 cat food and $.79 Tide Stain Release (which is AWESOME!!!!!).

Find a great deal this week? Leave me a comment and share it!


Search & Win

No comments:

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

Reward Port

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP