I made another thrift store run!! I'll have to admit, as sad as I am that my kids are growing up, I'm loving this whole back-to-school thing. We had a fabulous and lazy summer, and now we're all adjusting to a new routine. Anyway, I should be hitting the stores on a regular basis again. Last night I was lucky enough to have an hour alone to hunt in Goodwill. I love finding a great deal!! Pictured is what I am planning to sell on eBay.
- 9 mugs @ $.59 each (I love selling mugs!!!)
- Precious Moments baby booty bank $.79
Good price points for things to resell on eBay at around $10.
- Mikasa Anniversary plate $1.99
- Girls inflatable Speedo suit $1.99
- Girls Ralph Lauren swimsuit $1.99 (I sold this same style, in gently used condition, last year on eBay for $25 eBay at auction)
- Infant Hanna Andersson dress $1.99
- Pitcher $2.99
- Pampered Chef Round Stone in box $2.99
These items were a bit "pricey", but I feel confident that I can get $12-20 for these treasures.
On this trip I also picked up some things for us. I already had everything put away before the picture, sorry! For us I got:
12" Globe (new in box!!) $8
Gap swim trunks for next year (son) $1.99
Old Navy, lined khaki pants for this year (son) $1.99
Dress for me, still had Nordstom tag, $3.99
Tennis ball $.39
So, in one hour of treasure hunting, I saved goodness knows how much ($100???) and I should eventally make about $150-180 off the rest.
Read more about eBay selling on my eBay selling advice & resource page. And, no promises on when I'll get this all listed, hubby is on a 2 week vacation. But, it's fun having him around! :)