Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Few Odds And Ends To Share

I have an awesome guest post coming up today, so I thought I'd go ahead and share a few odds and ends. You know, coupons and such! :)

Birthday Clubs - my birthday is approaching and I've started to get the free birthday coupon e-mails. If you know of some great places to sign up for a free birthday treat, please let me know!

Arby's Birthday Club - Free shake with Roastburger is what I was e-mailed yesterday.

Auntie Anne's Pretzels - B1G1 Free pretzel coupon is what I was e-mailed today, plus you can download a B1G1 FREE lemonade coupon this month.

If you sign up for Corner Bakery's eCafe, you'll be e-mailed a coupon for a FREE cookie!

Since it's a new month, new printable coupons have been issued. My favorites at Redplum are:

$3.00 off Glade (perfect for CVS this week!!!)
$.35 off C&H sugar (perfect for store who triple coupons)
$1.00 off Softsoap Nutri Serums
$1.00 off Colgate

And at Coupons.Com my favs are (but there are A LOT):

$.40 off Betty Crocker Potatoes (close to free potates when doubled)
$1.00 Yoplait Fiber One Yogurt
$5.00 Off Leapster Game (the holidays are approaching!!!!)
$.40 off Betty Crocker cookie mix (close to free cookies when doubled & on sale)

Have a great day and enjoy the beautiful pre-fall weather!!!

Print FREE Grocery Coupons at Home


P.S. Be sure to follow me on Twitter or join my Facebook Group. I sometimes post deals on one or the other that I don't post on my blog!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

My birthday's coming too! I've already gotten a $20 card for Express and a $10 for Victoria's Secret (since I have both of their credit cards). I can't wait to see what else comes in the mail!

Angie said...

Yay!!!! Happy Birthday too!!!!!

I just got the Cold Stone e-mail. :)

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

Reward Port

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP