Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cool Freebies From TGI Friday's & Coke

This is really a two part deal, but it seemed appropriate to put them all together for posting.

First up, is an offer for 24 points at My Coke Rewards. 24 points will get you a FREE 20oz. soda, a Powerade, or 20 oz. Minute Maid product (it's a mailed coupon if you're looking to cash out right away).

Log into your My Coke Rewards account. On the left hand side of the top toolbar, click on "Pick Up Points" and complete the TGI Friday's Give Me More Strips rewards program enrollment.

You'll be e-mailed the Coke code right away! Also, for joining Give Me More Stripes, you receive another e-mail with a coupon for a "One Time Jump The Line Pass" and a coupon for a FREE appetizer or dessert (up to $8).

Next up, is a Facebook/TGI Friday's deal. If Woody (TGI Friday's) gets 500,000 Facebook fans by September 30th, fans will receive a coupon for a FREE burger. Certainly worth a shot if you are on Facebook. ***UPDATE the first 1,000,000 people will get a burger!! Via e-mailed coupon.

So, that's a FREE 20 oz. Coke, a FREE cut in line at TGI Friday's, a FREE appitizer or dessert and a possible FREE burger. Not bad for a few minutes of your time...have a great afternoon!!

1 comment:

Keith Wilcox said...

I think the last time I ate at TGI Friday's was when I lived in Texas and before office space came out! :-) Although, I do remember enjoying those potatoe bits. (I did the dan quail with potatoe but I think it's funny so I'm not changing it!)

Ed Hardy

About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas
I'm a married, stay-at-home mom to two kiddos in grade school. I love to save money as much as I like to make it! Coupons, thrift stores? Lead the way! But wait....there's more! I have a BBA from University of Oklahoma and I was a banker and an accountant before I became a domestic goddess!

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 26 June 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Update 2011.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

Reward Port

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP